Friday 4 September 2009

my sanity...

is back! lol! sorry for the earlier post. It seems like I made a few mistakes. I wanted to say that my BRAIN (not HEAD) is about to ooze out of my skull! hehe...

Since I got information from a mate of mine that our supervisor for FYP is currently in KL, this means that the due date for the assignment has been postponed to next week, most probably on Monday. This means I got the weekends to finish it. hehe... hopefully I am motivated to finish it, without much disturbance from my family. :)

Just finished watching a Korean movie entitle 'Antique Bakery'. It's really nice and there are pretty/handsome guys in there as the main characters! well, I have to give a little bit of warning that there is slight yaoi scenes. What is yaoi? Go google it up! hehehe...

Mom & Papa will be going back to Sibu next Monday. So I will be going back to sis's house and spend the weekend with the whole family. And my mom promised she'll be treating me to Pizza Hut's. hehehe... gaining more pounds again!

oh yea! the icky, dirty bathrooms of my hostel house has just been cleaned by the lady cleaners today! I would like to thank them for helping us cleaning it. We just did not have the tools to do so. That is why all the molds and algae stayed on the walls.... *ugh*

that's all for now. Goodnight!

No comments: