Sunday 20 July 2008

morning...

i got sick wif flu and fever on thursday. it was reli bad. i had a runny nose on dat day. and my class schedule on dat day was very packed as well. so i had to cut my Preparatory English class in d afternoon coz my body reli cant take it anymore. so i juz slept d whole afternoon till almost 7pm.

friday: my faculty had a Entrepreneurs Mini Expo on this day. it's part of our course which we registered last sem but we only get to carry out our project this sem coz of some casualties. my group is called Picky Wiggy. reason for d name: wanna have weird names (i guess). anyway, my group sold nasi campur, catering style. we had ayam masak merah, telur masak merah, kari ayam, labu masak lemak, masak hitam (beef), ayam goreng, mixed veges, french beans cooked with fish balls. our food sold out within 3 hrs! coz dat time was also lunch hour. so many people came to buy. we held d expo from 11am to 5pm. it was fun! even though it rained at around 3pm...


my group members



the food...

saturday: we had our presentation for our Entrepreneurship course. we had to present what did we sell, did we gain profit or not, did we face any casualties, and so on. it was ok la. coz we were evaluated by peers (a.k.a. students/coursemates). after i came back from d presentation, i continue my sleep for another 3 hrs! wahahahhaa... i couldnt sleep well at nite coz i had breathing difficulties! think i need someone to urut my back and shoulders! coz i got a lot of angin trapped in my body. mayb dat's why my flu never get better or cured completely.

sunday: it's noon now and it's raining. boring la... wanna exercise 2day. maybe i need to strengthen up my body to fight off the flu bug! heheheh... roomie went out dunno to where. didnt ask. mayb will ask later. dat's all for now! later...

No comments: