Monday 8 June 2009

:D

Today I ate lunch with my cliques (Fila, Ani, Dennis, and newcomer, Sophia). Sis went out an hour earlier to go to St. Joseph's Cathedral to collect the baptism form for Mira. The baptism will be on 28th June and I am going to be her godmother!

sorry I have yet to upload pics of my latest hairstyle! have not transfer them to my laptop! I hope I got the energy to do it tonight! and more cute pics of Mira!!

I would not be stalking SYC these few days until I get my work done! argh! have not even done most of my induction handbook. And my manager will be back next Monday!

This will be a short post as I do not know what else to mention!

1 comment:

RAySoN anGviL said...

I just want to say, I want to try something for a change. Want to play around and see what is the result. Thats all but need to as for someone I love first. One has complete left one more to ask then, the game can begin or might not.