Wednesday 13 May 2009

wow~

ok... I have not updated this blog for a very very long time! Currently I am a practical trainee at Swinburne University (Sarawak Campus, of course!). This week is my 2nd week here. I have done a few tasks that I am supposed to learn. Right now my job is to help in their project, which is improving the induction program for the new Swinburne staffs which will be commenced some time in July. I would not be here anymore at that time as I will be starting a new semester (my final year) that month. The working environment here is quite relaxing. I always online secretly (scared that I will get caught by my supervisors) especially when onlining Facebook! lol!

My lunch break is either at 12-1pm or 1-2pm from Mondays to Thursdays and 12-2pm on Fridays. So on Fridays is the only day that I can go eat out of the campus! Last week I went with Claud, Carol, Gab, & Fam. Yesterday ate rojak kuche (is it spelt correctly?) with my colleague, Fila. I do not know how to explain the location (coz I still do not know my way around Kuching that well yet!).

I am soooo sleepy right now. I cannot concentrate on what I am supposed to do. Cannot wait for my lunch break to arrive (which is another hour away from this entry post).

Oh yea! One of my front tooth chipped off! A small chip but I think it is quite deep. I cannot wait to go visit the dentist this coming Saturday to see if there is anything that can be done onto my teeth.

I plan to celebrate me and Fam's birthday this weekend but it might be postponed because Tricia has a high possibility that she would not make it to Kuching by this weekend. she might only be able to come next weekend if her dad allows her to come.

I plan to go for karaoke sessions, then grab a bite at a Korean restaurant. Hope that it would not be expensive as I am currently low in cash. ):

No comments: