Saturday 2 May 2009

updates!

wow! it has been a very long time since I last updated my blog. I was so busy with my assignments for the last 2 months. Now I am free from those but I have something new to worry about: my internship.

my internship will be starting this coming Monday. I will be doing my internship at Swinburne University in Kuching. I am staying with my sister and bro-in-law and niece, Mirabelle. My parents are here in Kuching, too, taking care of my sister and Mira. she LOVES to complain a lot! lol! but she's adorable in some ways.

my internship will take up 8 weeks of my semester holidays. this means that I would not be able to enjoy my semester break this year. but I will get to experience how it feels like to work at workplace with different people (aka diversity). and I will be paid as well. I heard from my coursemates that I am one of those few who will be paid during internship. Lucky me!

Mira is growing up well. she is already 5 weeks old. she starts to drink a lot and sleep a bit less. she is always active in the middle of the night! it makes me and my sister suffering from minor insomnia. and we both have black bags under our eyes! but once she's active, her eyes like to focus on interesting things (aka the TV). she also like to look at me. hm..

I hope I will be able to update this blog more often during my internship. mum will surely use my laptop to play her mahjong games which I specifically installed into my laptop for her to play. Coz sis's desktop has gone hairwired!

No comments: